FSU is up 29-19 with 4:09 left in the first.
FSU is up 29-19 with 4:09 left in the first.
Halftime FSU 36-33
74-72 FSU less than a minute left in the game.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
27 seconds left, 76-72 FSU. Williams and McRoberts have both fouled out for Duke.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Fsu just made 2 free throws 2. Up 76-72 with 15.2 to go.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
O MAN i am beyond happy. the dukies loose!(more than likely) man this is sweet. i could care less if unc looses DUKE LosT!!!!!
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Duke loses. 77-72. Thank god i was getting tired of duke number one.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Duke's perfect ACC season is over.
77-72 final, FSU's students rush the court, mayhem everywhere in Tallahassee.
OK, so I guess it isn't a final. I've got the audio muted listening to the UT/UK game. FSU must have been called for a technical foul when their students rushed the court with 2 seconds left.
Redick drains the 2 FT's, 77-74 with FSU at the line.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
HMMM, Duke Loses with J.J. Redick on the cover of the next Sports Illustrated...
If Gonzaga loses their next game, I'd ban my players from appearing on the cover of SI if I were any national championship contending teams.
Bookmarks